Random Acts Of Kindness

Travelling to a City game on the train end of last season when a nipper in a City kit passed with his mum. He must have been about three, looked the bee's, name on shirt and everything, I had to smile.Saw him again at Picc and Mrs F asked if we should give him the £14 credit note for the City shop that was rotting in my wallet. I said yes, though the mum looked a bit suspicious when Mrs F offered it. Anyway the Dad and Gran persuaded her to take it.
I hope they were able to buy him something decent.

At a cafe the other week, and this little old dear was in front of me. She was so frail she couldn't even pick up the water jug on the bar to pour herself a glass of water, so i did it for her. Having seen her struggle to do that i then offered to take her tray with her coffee and cake on to her table as well. She was very grateful and no skin off my conk.

At a cafe the other week, and this little old dear was in front of me. She was so frail she couldn't even pick up the water jug on the bar to pour herself a glass of water, so i did it for her. Having seen her struggle to do that i then offered to take her tray with her coffee and cake on to her table as well. She was very grateful and no skin off my conk.
Pics or it never happened.

You are so kind Mr Rooney...serious note that's top draw..hope someone somewhere helps my family elders out like that

On Sunday I was walking the dog through the community centre field, and the scouts had left two massive groundsheets out to dry. It had rained, and they were full of puddles. I tipped the puddles off them, and put them in another place to dry out in the sun. They probably won't even know anything changed, but it felt good doing it.

My wife adopted a disused phone box and converted it into a book swap for all the community to use. We maintain the ground and keep the kiosk nice and tidy.
a030700bc75cdcd7f2b12a8f444cd285.jpg

29e4c2a03989b04621f31a39aea42cf0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.