Rangers v Dundee utd ref

Same as the Celtic Aberdeen semi final. 1st goal was a penalty, rightfully so, but it was clear as day it was just a clash of legs and nothing malicious by the defender, but straight red card.

Celtic/Rangers have as much given to them as Utd do

the same referee gave celtic two penalties and an aberdeen player a sending off at the weekend.the guy seems very card happy.

bhoywonder said:
the same referee gave celtic two penalties and an aberdeen player a sending off at the weekend.the guy seems very card happy.

Well Rangers and Celtic moaned like fuck and the refs went on strike so for an easy life i reckon they just handing you games on a plate now. Not that it was that hard before

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bhoywonder said:

Well Rangers and Celtic moaned like fuck and the refs went on strike so for an easy life i reckon they just handing you games on a plate now. Not that it was that hard before

4 of the 5 penalties that collum has gave this weekend have been stonewallers ( that last one for rangers was nothing IMO) but I feel there was no need for the amount of reds he has dished out. It isn't impossible that he felt the need to even things up having given celtic 2 penalties at the weekend,after all we even see it in individual matches where a ref has given an easy penalty only to then give an even easier one to the opposition out of guilt/ not wanting to be called a fan of the other team.

for me:

first one-penalty, not sure about the red card, probably give a yellow just because there was a guy on the line with the keeper.

second one-the tackle looked outside the box with the momentum taking them both into the area, so free kick and a yellow card for me as there was another defender covering the line.

third one-ridiculous decision.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
for me:

first one-penalty, not sure about the red card, probably give a yellow just because there was a guy on the line with the keeper.

second one-the tackle looked outside the box with the momentum taking them both into the area, so free kick and a yellow card for me as there was another defender covering the line.

third one-ridiculous decision.
fukn hell,here's a 1st..
SPIDERMAN agrees with TTT. ;))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.