rangers

Change of plan at my end....just about to leave for Glasgow now (from Edinburgh) and I'll be sitting in the main stand! I got a ticket for myself in the away end and then my dad wanted to go and City stopped selling them. Not too fussed though as it's a friendly. At the front of the third tier and have my SLR camera with me for some shots! Will try and post them tonight.

Enjoy the game! Hopefully we'll get a good result. I'll just have to keep my gob shut!

Bucharest Blue said:
Anyone know of any guys going up there with a spare city ticket to buy ?? me old man is up there now but there not allowed to sell any city tickets. He missed the cut of point at 4pm at coms yesterday for them!!

If you can, pm me and will give details..

cheers..

Oh, and i know the game is on al jazera sports tonight, went out and did a reki at some bars last night here and they've got it on..

Check your PMs mate.

If they start doing the bouncy,, look on youtube on it if ya dont know what it is, then, we should do it back but with the lyrics

OH ADEBAYORRR ADEBAYORRR NANANANANANA

THINKS IT WOULD BE GOOD

You're all lucky to be able to get there. I'm stuck in the Czech Republic. But I think I'll be able to watch it on omnisport.tv online. Did anyone see the article in the Mail by Colin Shindler? Does anyone know who he is? Sorry if this is old news - it only just got out here.

cityoftheworld said:
You're all lucky to be able to get there. I'm stuck in the Czech Republic. But I think I'll be able to watch it on omnisport.tv online. Did anyone see the article in the Mail by Colin Shindler? Does anyone know who he is? Sorry if this is old news - it only just got out here.

16 page thread here matey....if you can be arsed trawling through it ;)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134073&hilit=schindler" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134073&hilit=schindler</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.