Rangers

Sky Blue Red said:
maccadon said:
forevermancity said:
Because they are one of the biggest clubs in Europe?

really? maybe the old rangers was.the team now are scraping by in lower league.

Would that be the same 3rd division team that has a higher average attendance than city this season?

so high attendances are a sign of ability? thanks for educating me.

forevermancity said:
citybhoyboris said:
The Future's Blue said:
With the new 24-18 formation couldn't Rangers be back in the top flight within 2 seasons, maybe even by next season depending on how they draft it?
Rangers won't be back anywhere - they're in the process of liquidation. Newco/Sevco/KitKatFC may well make it to the top flight but Rangers certainly won't.
But it is them
Of course it is......

forevermancity said:
citybhoyboris said:
The Future's Blue said:
With the new 24-18 formation couldn't Rangers be back in the top flight within 2 seasons, maybe even by next season depending on how they draft it?
Rangers won't be back anywhere - they're in the process of liquidation. Newco/Sevco/KitKatFC may well make it to the top flight but Rangers certainly won't.
But it is them
If thats true they should be responsible for oldcos debt. Cant have it both ways.

Renton said:
forevermancity said:
citybhoyboris said:
But it is them
If thats true they should be responsible for oldcos debt. Cant have it both ways.

I think what he means is that to football fans in general, ignoring the legalities and debts etc, Rangers in the Scottish division 3 are the same rangers that have always existed, same kit, same stadium, a lot of the same players, same fans. There is no new club to go and support like fc united, Chester fc, Wimbledon etc.

Mayor West said:
Renton said:
forevermancity said:
But it is them

I think what he means is that to football fans in general, ignoring the legalities and debts etc, Rangers in the Scottish division 3 are the same rangers that have always existed, same kit, same stadium, a lot of the same players, same fans. There is no new club to go and support like fc united, Chester fc, Wimbledon etc.

oh yeah they do.it doesnt make it right tho.am still perplexed as to why they got to keep the name.airdrie didnt

Mayor West said:
Renton said:
forevermancity said:
But it is them

To the majority of fans in Scotland its a different club. Unless they accept the responsibilities of oldco they shouldnt be allowed to use the kit or insignia. If they did accept the responsibilities of the oldco they wouldnt be able to afford the stadium and other infrastructure.

its.a running joke n always will be until they do shut down for good.i do believe this will happen you cant sustain champagne lifestyle with beer pockets.

More court cases coming up.

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rPlNipPjky8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrPlNipPjky8%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&gl=GB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=yo ... u.be&gl=GB</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.