Ranieri New Leicester Boss

Got a bit of a slagging from BFS and Brazil on talk sport this morning. The job should have gone to a young up and coming British manager apparently. Of course that's not stopped Sam from looking at offers from overseas

I like him, he seems like a nice bloke and his enthusiasm is obvious. Hes obviously the antidote to that odious **** Pearson. I thought his interview with jug ears on motd last night was very good, hes set realistic objectives and is making them into a team. Good on him I say

The Tinkerman's okay. I think he'll do a good job there. Leicester are not a big glamour club with huge transfer money, so he'll be under less pressure and all he'll need to do is keep them in the Prem, and I think he'll do just that.

As for Fat Sam, I hope he never works in English football again.

Pearson deserved to be fired for me. He could have gone for his off the field behaviour, but I just don't think he did a great job last season. Leicester due to the money they spent always had a fantastic team. With a good manager they would have finished 10th last season.

Ranieri may not be the greatest manager, but he is a lot better than Pearson for me. Strange how everyone was predicting them to get relegated. I always saw them finshing 9th-12th this season.

Top of the league as it currently stands. The story of the season the operation going on in Leicester.

Happy for them, I hope they get a place in Europe. Upsetting the status Quo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.