Raoul Moat

quiet_riot said:
jeep.gif
Dying with laughter here, quality.

rickmcfc said:
Well i would just like to say that despite the awful events of last night, i think it was the funniest thread ive ever seen on bluemoon. there was about 20 of us who were glued to bluemoon and sky news, and funny comment after comment kept on coming out. If it isnt put in the classics thread, then it will be in my personal classics, and probably the best ever for me. Well done to all involved, at one point i was actually histerical with laughter and tears streaming down my face, take a bow!!!

Yes, same here mate. When gazza popped up, this thread blew up!

Seeing today's updated event's, i can't help but feel a bit sorry for moat. (My heart also goes out to the family of the lad who was shot by him)<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 pm --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
Well i would just like to say that despite the awful events of last night, i think it was the funniest thread ive ever seen on bluemoon. there was about 20 of us who were glued to bluemoon and sky news, and funny comment after comment kept on coming out. If it isnt put in the classics thread, then it will be in my personal classics, and probably the best ever for me. Well done to all involved, at one point i was actually histerical with laughter and tears streaming down my face, take a bow!!!

Yes, same here mate. When gazza popped up, this thread blew up!

Seeing today's updated event's, i can't help but feel a bit sorry for moat. (My heart also goes out to the family of the lad who was shot by him)

I agree, there were some comedy gold moments.

Quite why the cops decided to taser him (twice) when they knew that taser results in muscle spasms and involuntary movements though is, quite frankly, beyond me. That is, assuming the taser connected with him.

Feel for his family too who had to watch events unfold on the TV. Like brother said, it was like a public execution.

heard the reason he flipped was no one would play hide and seek with him when he was a kid .

i,ll get me coat

I think now that some of the dust has settled on this tragedy it is only fair to say that west cumbria still holds the title of "2010 phsyco of the year". Moat was a game fella, but for overall body count and random madness Derek Bird wins hands down. I think the north-east is still ahead on general kid shagging/murder though.

motherofallapes said:
Halfpenny said:
Dying with laughter here, quality.

I don't find this Raoul Moat-ly funny...

There surely should be a prize for something like this.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:20 am --<br /><br />
BlakeTheBlue said:
302cbb4.jpg

Have you ever seen out like it in your life. Unhinged loon about to blow his head off and this pillock is posing for the camera.

Looks like a WW2 Nazi helmet with 'POLICE' stencilled on the front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.