Raoul Moat

I'm in fucking tears here - superb..........you all heard the one about the 10k reward which was about to be upped to 20k????

It was gaz76's post saying

"Moving nervously into clarkie territory, is Gazza really there?" (or something like that) that set me off. And corky1970 (?) with his reactions too. The "Breathe" post in particular.

It was the whole Gazza thing that was just so funny.

Not the Moat thing at all really.

Cake said:
Bit late granted but hey ho...

2z519tu.jpg

30w75hs.jpg

r9o1ht.jpg

bixdi.jpg

I was about to add to this thread and whinge about all the pity directed Moats way as it's endemic of this country. Think of the offender first before the victims, however i have to say i have not laughed as much for f'king ages with these. I've got tears in my eyes and my stomach is hurting. The free dressing gown quote did it for me.

Sir i salute you and would buy you a pint anytime.

mackenzie said:

"Moving nervously into clarkie territory, is Gazza really there?" (or something like that) that set me off. And corky1970 (?) with his reactions too. The "Breathe" post in particular.

What have I done now??

gaz76 said:
mackenzie said:

What have I done now??

Being funny.

How dare you!

;-)

Mike Parry and that other gimp he's on with have clearly spotted a fast buck with the Raoul Moat Facebook group. Parry's got all the 'Disgusted, Tumbridge Wells' types calling up and lambasting the 'deranged scum' who have got a sympathetic view on Moat's mental state.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.