Rare versions of Beatle songs.

Speechless that the Beetles have not shut this down lol

I love the original Hey Jude, and I also enjoy plenty of rave and happy hardcore, but that is absolutely shite. Doesn't work at all!
(On a different note, there is a hard dance version of Wonderwall though which is mustard).
In terms of this thread, the live versions on the Hollywood Bowl album are really good, and in some cases arguably better than the originals - Things We Said Today springs to mind

I love the original Hey Jude, and I also enjoy plenty of rave and happy hardcore, but that is absolutely shite. Doesn't work at all!
(On a different note, there is a hard dance version of Wonderwall though which is mustard).
In terms of this thread, the live versions on the Hollywood Bowl album are really good, and in some cases arguably better than the originals - Things We Said Today springs to mind

It was outstandingly awful lol I will look out the wonderwall one for a laugh later :)

Saving this thread for next washing up. She says we should replace the dishwasher. I say there’s only two of us and washing dishes together is romantic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.