Raspberry Pi

I am sorry to disappoint.

I will post pics of how much I get when I have mastered this gadget. My aim is to be able to make a brew from the living room, using my mobile phone as a remote control to do so. What more could a woman want?

Great for retropie, for retro game emulation (everything from Atari to PS1), I've set mine up to use PS4 wireless controllers via a cheap Bluetooth dongle to play 1000's of old school ROM's. It also has kodi integrated, all on a device no bigger than a cigarette packet. Sadly I can't run @aguerooooo 's superb bluemoon build on it but it is hooked up with @TCIB so I get by just fine. ;)

Edit - I have a raspberry pi type b with wifi and Bluetooth.

If you look around online you can find them new cheaper than market price. Amazon had a deal on it last time.

Tried a few times to get to grips with them. Was running XBMC on one at one point, but found it too underpowered to run anything decent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.