Rate this season

taleofbluehalves

As previously posted I rate Pep and still think we'll be top 4. But as a season it's been very disappointing. Chelsea seem to pass less but score more. Beating Utd and top 4 is a very disappointing return from where we were in September.

Will be a poor season reargdless if we finish fourth and ahead of the rags. The season has just not been goood enough. There's no papering over it.

I was excited when Pep came, and can understand giving him until the end of next season to judge properly, but one has to question how have Conte, Pellegrini, even that twat of a manager at the scum have managed to win silverware immediatly.
From one perspective the team may not be geared too much tomhis philosophy, however, he should've made compromises. We'd be a lethal counter attacking team for example with the pace on the break as we showed today.

*awaits all the inflated scores based upon the 'foundation'** being built.

**A foundation made of dog shit and air.

About what I expected. It was always going to be difficult.
Expect better next season but the season after should be great !

But then I'm not a needy child like many on here who want immediate success.

I'm convinced the success will come and will be so so sweet but it's going to take a while.

P.s. Top 4 is not a trophy and in the grand scheme of things it's not such a big deal
(still hope we make it though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.