Rate this season

With non agenda refs/lino's we would be inbetween Chelsea/spurs in the table and in the cup final .Fine margins this season , more than ever .Two pens for us and them down to 9 on thursday would restore my faith , until the next game we get shafted.

7/10 flashes of improvement and many dissapointments, but we have been shafted a couple of times and also failed to kill off games.

Peps.substitutions have been as strange as pellers at times and his stuborness has cost us at times imho.

8 out of 10.

Yes the season will end up potless but i've seen enough at ties this season to tell me we are going to be one hell of a side for years to come.

Imagine the scores if we didn't have to play 12 men every week?

So much to look forwards to next season.

Fookin ell, mate. While some of us contemplate a J Arthur*, you must dream about a tit-wank administered by a supermodel. ;)

*Showing my age there.

6.5/10 seen enough to be excited for next season, good football, just sort out the keeper, finishing and full backs and it could be great. Would've loved a trophy and top 4, but we can't have it all ways. Unlucky to go out to Arsenal because of the ref. Unlucky to go out to Monaco on away goals. And too many individual errors have cost us the league.

As a side note, I've been disappointed with the lack of vision in the way of transfers. I'm happy with all the players brought in, Barring Bravo, they've all been good and played their part. How no-one saw the potential issues with the full-backs (who struggled last season) and going into the season with only Kelechi and Kun. I was talking to a blue on the train at Wembley and we figured out the last full back we spent money on was Clichy in 2011.

Had Txiki seen the weaknesses when he should've we could've been looking at a much better season.

In the cold light of day no trophies and hopefully scraping top four = not much better than Pellegrini's last season.

Not much better....markedly worse IMO as at least we won Capital one cup and reached the semis of CL narrowly losing 1 - 0 over two legs with Real Madrid (all that knowing he was going too!). Next season is the one to judge Pep, he either sinks or swims.......lets hope he packed his budgie smugglers!

Not much better....markedly worse IMO as at least we won Capital one cup and reached the semis of CL narrowly losing 1 - 0 over two legs with Real Madrid (all that knowing he was going too!). Next season is the one to judge Pep, he either sinks or swims.......lets hope he packed his budgie smugglers!
This all day long. 3 out of 10 and could yet end up a 2. Same mistakes being made time after time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.