Rats

Gotta be careful if you get em in and around the house, they are incontinent so leave all sorts of trails of disease.

Farm cats are the best at dealing with these things, bred into them to kill from being born.

Nothing better than a few terriers, I still love Jack Russell's more than any other dog

Actual rats this is, not the vermin from across the city.

Twice over the last month, hardly an infestation but we have woken to find a dead rat in the back garden. I'm thinking some local cat kills em and leaves them there, but given I fucking hate rats I'm not impressed getting rid of the carcass. We don't have any clutter in our garden and our bins aren't overflowing or owt. The missus is panicking thinking they're nesting somewhere but there's certainly no evidence of this on our property. Has anyone experienced this and what did you do.
Contact the council it cost about £30 they will come and lay traps and come bk 2 week later

Having the same issue, there's a rat in me kitchen. Not sure what I'm gonna do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.