Rats

I remember in a very affluent part of London a few years ago stopping to read the menu of some posh bistro bar, im talking. 20-£25 per starter. I noticed all the toffs inside happily quaffing on champagne and oysters. They wouldn't of been impressed on noticing the large rat i saw run across the kitchen range whilst i walked past..
Oh yeah, that's what you told your lady friend!

One of the softest, most caring hippies I know has a smallholding, where he grows veg for a living.

He regularly gets nests of rats in his compost bays and likes to twat the babies with the back of a spade. Weird fucker.

I used an old biscuit tin with holes drilled in (inch wide holes) with those blue tablets hung on garden wire inside the box. Placed at the back of the shed. We have guinea pigs too...but this/these rats were climbing the trees to grab the bird feed. Clever sods like squirrels.
I read the best method is to shoot one, decapitate it then let the headless carcass drip blood around youe garden.
I'll stick with the 'Foxes Bisquits' method.
I'd probably leave them, but these were probably river rats and chock full of unpleasant diseases...

I have a small female cat and the other day after noticing a smell in one of the bedrooms. I had a look and found a huge rat curled up and decomposing.

It was half the size of the cat and I was initially worried it had got in somehow as it looks too big fir her to have killed. It wasn't a black rat but a brown one and looked like a giant mouse.

Rats are very clever, I admire them as a species.

Not in the bedroom though.

Fuck me, where do you live, Soweto?

james-cagney-you-dirty-rat.jpg

What you need is a couple of Plummer terriers.

Watched a couple of interesting documentaries on the little vermin recently.

They breed like fuck from a young age and will eat anything. When starved of a reliable food source, they eat the slow, weak and thick rats instead - cannibal weirdos.

Also very clever in large communities, if a rat in their family is poisoned, they will learn from their fateful friends mistake and not take the bait. Forever adapting the smelly little shits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.