rattled them (top 6 )

ancoats

this morning manchester city have done something else than win the premier league in style. we have rattled the rest and the scum with the size of the GAP and games left. all of them top 6 clubs are going into work this morning and the board and chairman will be calling a meeting and asking what's happened

this is not just manchester city winning the league by a country mile its changing of the guard its the queens is dead long live the KING manchester city have finally come of age we are now that club and no matter what the others spend on players and new managers they will have to take 2nd best

i never thought i would see the day manchester city standing on the stage of giants and the rest all feeding of the scraps we leave on the floor. this is the real fear for the rest and the day has come my friends when even europe will have to open its doors and manchester city will be barking orders at UEFA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.