Re-aranged Portsmouth game?

I don't think they'll put travel on, but they might surprise me on that. I imagine the tickets will just the same ones you have now?

The people who travelled with the Official Supporters Coach will probably be be sorted as I think that they will have Insurance to cover the cost of the rearranged trip.

However if you went under your own steam, you like me will have to put your hand in your pocket once again. Still beats going on the official coach with all the freeloading supposed stewards !!!

mossley_blue said:
will be a midweek game i think?

I would imagine they will put some transport on but not much. Anyway it is Popmpeys fault not City's, they should pay for the transport!

If Pompey lose to Bristol City on Tuesday in the FA Cup i can see it being re-arranged for Sat 24th Jan as both of us wont be in the Cup?
Only my opinion by the way!!

I can't see it being on FA Cup 4th round day (24th Jan) as the Police will no doubt say that they haven't got enough time to sort adequate policing for the game !!

I think if they go out of the cup next week, a more likely date will be FA Cup 5th round although I'm not sure of the date as I don't look that far ahead.

Dave P said:
I can't see it being on FA Cup 4th round day (24th Jan) as the Police will no doubt say that they haven't got enough time to sort adequate policing for the game !!

I think if they go out of the cup next week, a more likely date will be FA Cup 5th round although I'm not sure of the date as I don't look that far ahead.

They need 10 days.

I hope it doesn't get rearranged as a midweek game, but it is most likely to happen that way...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.