Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Re: Foy ... Fergie's woman

really, and I don't think I'm exaggeration here too much, the worst decision I've seen. Completely disgraceful and even tyldesley disagreed with it so it must have been terrible

This decision has effectively ended the game. I reckon he did that to have exactly this effect allowing him to only have to deal with this one controversy.

I am so disappointed. We had a real chance to retain the cup. I only hope that as we have the better players and management we will prevail.

only one person in the stadium thought it was a foul and that was Rooney and he aint biased he is? and he's a grannyshagger so how reliable is he to know what is what?

if i was Mancini, i would have hauled off my players in protest thats how disgraceful it was.

inGavious said:
What a fucking disgrace ...... why is a United fan referring a derby match???

wasnt even a foul let alone a red card ... turned the game off, its a joke.
fuckin rag bastard

fucking pathetic, made this all about him and ruined what would have probably been a great game

I'm disappointed in myself for believing that the bent reffing was over. After this reminder I'm convinced that City isn't going to win anything domestically this year, the FA simply won't stand for it. They saw to it that Barry wouldn't be available today and now Kompany will be out for both legs of the CC semis and the Spurs match.

buckshot said:
I'm disappointed in myself for believing that the bent reffing was over. After this reminder I'm convinced that City isn't going to win anything domestically this year, the FA simply won't stand for it. They saw to it that Barry wouldn't be available today and now Kompany will be out for both legs of the CC semis and the Spurs match.

That red card will surely be overturned when City appeal against it cos every f*cker in the world can see that Kompany's tackle didnt sanction a fookin red! Foy is cnut ... just wanted to give Rags an opprtunity to get revenge for 6-1. Ref is a motherfucker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.