re-loctition/swap 109 to 210 or 211

notts blue

looking to re-locate this year to front row hopefully of 209 210 211,

we are on row a block 109 so if anyone is moving and has 2 seats in these area's can you inbox me so i can sort it with the ticket office, be easier than trying to get through on relo day!

cheers blues!

109 has a Juche system. This type of system ( like North Korea) tends to have absolute control over citizens. Though the fact that they are not allowed to leave the block does not mean it has not seen it's share of attempts to get up a level or even two!

Being a Juche system, 109er's are told what they can and can not do, say or even wear! So it's a given that they must and can not leave their block.

think again comrade the grass is always greener in 109 they only have hay in the second tier

johnbmcr said:
109 has a Juche system. This type of system ( like North Korea) tends to have absolute control over citizens. Though the fact that they are not allowed to leave the block does not mean it has not seen it's share of attempts to get up a level or even two!

Being a Juche system, 109er's are told what they can and can not do, say or even wear! So it's a given that they must and can not leave their block.

think again comrade the grass is always greener in 109 they only have hay in the second tier
hmmm i struggle with hay fever!

(Sorry for thread hijack) but similarly, looking to relocate 2 out of 219 into 216 or 217.

Please PM if you have 2 in 216 or 217 that you won't be using next year (relocating or just not renewing), thanks

notts blue said:
johnbmcr said:

hmmm i struggle with hay fever!

109 on a wet cold day how can you give this up?

4j12tk.jpg

I'm looking to relocate 2 tkts from 307 to the back of lvl 1 or somewhere in lvl 2, preferably one an aisle seat if anyone is giving up theirs....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.