Read post on mancityfans.net - I agree

Blue Mooner said:
Hughes inherited a team that had a TERRIBLE second half to the season.

True, but we spent £70 million in the summer. More than anyone else. In fact I bet our transfer spend has been about £120 million in 18 months!!!!

Most people are missing some points. MH didnt sign most of the players he has at his disposal. He signed Vinny,SWP,Zabby and Ben H. Three of them have been top class, One has improved. Of the rest that was inherited how many are injured, as much as I would like it he cant do heal the sick and the mame.
Get a grip go to the OS and look through the squad and see what is left.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I've not been on there for a while but it used to be a forum which set the standard for rational and well thought out posts that put both sides of the argument succintly.

0880-sid-james-laughingsid-james-laughing-posters.jpg

twinkletoes said:
http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=34563
...Legend Post, I'm actually very envious and jealous, wished i'd wrote it...

...like popeye says 'I yam, what I yam'.....and in the same vein, if you are a cnut, you are a cnut....................................basics............................fair one.

Didsbury Dave said:
Blue Mooner said:
Hughes inherited a team that had a TERRIBLE second half to the season.

True, but we spent £70 million in the summer. More than anyone else. In fact I bet our transfer spend has been about £120 million in 18 months!!!!

Yes but Hughes has also had to do without Petrov and Johnson. I think there is a general consensue that had we had Petrov and moved Robinho to a more central position we would be doing better.

What people also conveniently forget is that we are only 3 points off 10th and our goal difference is vastly superior - which is telling in itself - I would hardly call it a crisis - particularly when you look at the fixtures we have coming up.

People need to chill out and actually think about the performances. I would argue the only game we have been very poor was Bolton and the only game we were outplayed was Chelsea.

Another person unable to make a coherent argument for keeping Hughes without abusing those who think differently. Oh well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.