Reading Festival ticket + Camping and Coach from Brighton

Cookie monster

I know we have a few Sussex blues on here so would anyone be interested in buying a Reading Festival ticket off me?
I said the Sussex bit because this includes travel from Brighton. Coach leaves on Thursday 27th august and returns on Monday 30th. (music is on 28th, 29th and 30th) Camping is included as well.

I am selling becuase I need the money. I paid £220 for it so will consider any offers around that mark.

This is the advert on ebay
<a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120450687586" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0450687586</a>

Bump again. Really need to sell this now.

The ebay advert is old so don't click that.

If you can't go on the coach I am willing to meet you at the venue.

Will sell it for £175. I am open to any other offers.

Cookie monster said:

Did you forget to tell mummy and daady you were going, now they've grounded you because you told them porkies?

mat said:
Cookie monster said:

Did you forget to tell mummy and daady you were going, now they've grounded you because you told them porkies?
No, I don't want to go.

if you want to sell it stop being so greedy and stick it on ebay on a 1 day auction starting at 0.99, itl get up to about 100-150 quid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.