reading tickets selling fast {merged}

fathellensbellend

just looked at the planner, tickets are selling very quickly by the looks of it, i can see hem opening the upper tiers in the next day or two

Re: reading tickets selling fast

well done to the club for:

1) making the prices reasonable
2) not re-locating south stand season ticket holders

there going like hot cakes,tried to get one but the site is crashing because of demand, anyone know if the top levels will go on sale

Are you waiting for them to open the 3rd tier before booking fathellensbellend?

marco said:
there going like hot cakes,tried to get one but the site is crashing because of demand, anyone know if the top levels will go on sale

they will sell them when the bottom 2 tiers sell out i presume

fathellensbellend said:
just looked at the planner, tickets are selling very quickly by the looks of it, i can see hem opening the upper tiers in the next day or two
they'll be a riot at the ticket office and here will be unbearable

I went down to the ticket office this morning to get my Kiev home ticket, the queue was down the stairs, so I came away

The Fat el Hombre said:
Are you waiting for them to open the 3rd tier before booking fathellensbellend?

no i relocated yesterday, 5 seats in the lower tier, i think its poor form, as did virtually everyone i spoke to, but seeing city get to wembley is the most important thing.

squirtyflower said:
fathellensbellend said:
they'll be a riot at the ticket office and here will be unbearable

Apparently we're not going to sell enough for the top tiers to be opened.

Source = Ticket office this morning.

The conversation was along the lines of 'if the ground gets filled then we want our usual seat in EL3' However the all knowing sage of the ticket office reply was 'This game will not sell enough for the top tiers to be opened'

So there we have it, the staff employed by the club want to under sell the game. Is this also part of the new fan 'experience' as well?

Reminds me of Reggie Perrin when he opend GROT, hoping not to sell a thing from his shop...it appears MCFC have been using the same marketing ploy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.