reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Freestyler said:
marco said:
all sold out but no cb3

chars.

why no CB3? stupid.
So the majority of seats that are available have been sold now.

Yet the club can be arsed opening CB 3rd tier despite some supporters wanting tickets. *sigh*

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
Can you not read? My thread on loyalty points is not a moaning thread but a suggestion regarding loyalty points going forward as they have been in place ten years.

I never fucking moan

you've moaned about me at me before :P.
That's true.

I do moan but rarely at the club.

My mistake<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:20 am --<br /><br />
marco said:
just pointed out in one of the other threads my mate got paid today and went online for a family of four and nothing although the game isnt a sell out,he'l end up window shoping and city are down £70
Well if that's as far as he goes to check (ie just online) then it's his look out (if he exists, who gets paid on a Saturday? Banks don't process payroll on a weekend so all employers pay out on a Friday or Monday, or does this man with a family of four get paid cash in hand????)

marco said:
just pointed out in one of the other threads my mate got paid today and went online for a family of four and nothing although the game isnt a sell out,he'l end up window shoping and city are down £70
Well if that's as far as he goes to check (ie just online) then it's his look out (if he exists, who gets paid on a Saturday? Banks don't process payroll on a weekend so all employers pay out on a Friday or Monday, or does this man with a family of four get paid cash in hand????)[/quote]
meow bitchy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.