Real Madrid away ticket request ( merged)

I have one (£60) spare for Madrid. Won't bore you with reason why!

I live in Shropshire, I'M GOING TO GAME, so collection in Madrid is an option. PM me if interested.
Dela

Re: Real Madrid away ticket request ( merged) - 2 spare tickets

Hello all,

Gutted, but I have to sell mine and my Dad's tickets for the Madrid match. Two tickets in Level 4. £86 for the two (£40 face value plus the postage I paid).

My mate is going over to Madrid for the match (he'll be there from Sunday onwards), so he'll have them in hand. Alternatively, if you get in touch today, he can meet in Manchester.

If you're interested, just get in touch.

Cheers,
Richard.

2 x tickets for Madrid (£40 each)

My friend has asked me to post for him
He has 2 spare tickets for the game tuesday if anyone interested in them can you pm me and I'll pass details to you
thanks

darryl28 said:
Good chance that I'll have 2 seats together in hand tomorrow, £40 each, due to a couple of people that cannot attend. PM if interested.

Still available and in hand, will sell separately if people just need 1.

Also willing to listen to offers! Pm if interested

Re: 2 x tickets for Madrid (£40 each)

How do you manage to have 2 spares ? They are/were like rocking horse droppings and yet more and more are being made 'available'. Hmmmmmmm

Re: 2 x tickets for Madrid (£40 each)

my friend is selling them he cant go simples nothing dodgy just trying to get rid of them for a friend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.