Real Madrid away ticket request ( merged)

I have 3 tickets sat together £40 each can drop off inthe manchster area today or meet up in Madrid if any one's intrested

Collected 2 x £40 tickets from a fellow Blue at Stoke yesterday who cannot now attend the Madrid game, I have them with me and will be on the day trip, if anyone wants them, pm me (face value naturally), appreciate short notice but hopefully it will help a fellow Blue who needs them. cheers.

On the way to the airport - still have x 2 spares if anybody is interested - can meet tonight or tomorrow in Madrid - pm me and we can arrange to meet.

@Citizen1963
I have a mate looking for one already in Madrid. Is it one of the 60 quid ones? He wants one in with us.
Cheers

Afternoon,

I have 3 adult tickets available for sale for the Madrid game tomorrow night - we're based in Stockport, so would need to collect from there.

If interested, please msg me.

Thanks Mark

am i an old cynic or is there loads of posts from people who've never posted before offering tickets,fucking red bastards,do one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.