Real Madrid Rebuild

What have you been drinking?

I wouldn’t touch that if they threw in £100m on top.
b5qjqw.jpg

Watched them last night and although they won 5-3 they looked poor. Betis had some really good chances and a questionable defence it could of ended 4-4. Modric and Kroos weren't playing so that may of made a difference but if they get past PSG I wouldn't mind playing them in the quarter finals. I think we could do a lot of damage

The question is who can they sell Ronaldo to with his wages? I do believe it is the right time to shake up the attack by selling one or two of the BBC. Imagine a team of Hazard,Kane,ascencio and Bale.

True on Ronaldo. He’ll have to stay probably.

Hope they go for Salah. They’ve been linked and I think the Egyptian NT manager said something like Real will want him.

Think they may wait until the end of the WC to see how the strikers perform and then make a bid for the best was. They can easily get £80m+ for Bale and £40m+ for Benzema. Let’s see what happens.

Watched them last night and although they won 5-3 they looked poor. Betis had some really good chances and a questionable defence it could of ended 4-4. Modric and Kroos weren't playing so that may of made a difference but if they get past PSG I wouldn't mind playing them in the quarter finals. I think we could do a lot of damage
Any side with a few quality players playing as a unit will beat whoever comes through that tie imo.

why would anybody want to leave the best young team in europe and go to a old team and on the down slide
even very big daft money would not move any of our stars away from this team its going places and titles and medals will be on offer every season

I'd like to think that would be the case but Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world and players all over have had their heads turned when they come calling.

I'd like to think that would be the case but Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world and players all over have had their heads turned when they come calling.

that old chestnut best team in the world and was my dream as a boy ???? then turn the camera off and check your bank balance
nobody moves to another club for lest money that they are on now and the fact is players like sanchez was offered double bubble to move to united knowing they would pay it. just like madrid if they think its a dream club biggest in the world then why don't players take a pay cut if its your dream move and the club you supported as a boy

i think manchester city only have to keep a eye on one player and that's is jesus its easy to say it that he likes being here and want to play for manchester city but the daft money would temp him to move and i think after the world cup manchester city will have to give him a new contract and have a buy out of £300million or we will lose him

that old chestnut best team in the world and was my dream as a boy ???? then turn the camera off and check your bank balance
nobody moves to another club for lest money that they are on now and the fact is players like sanchez was offered double bubble to move to united knowing they would pay it. just like madrid if they think its a dream club biggest in the world then why don't players take a pay cut if its your dream move and the club you supported as a boy

i think manchester city only have to keep a eye on one player and that's is jesus its easy to say it that he likes being here and want to play for manchester city but the daft money would temp him to move and i think after the world cup manchester city will have to give him a new contract and have a buy out of £300million or we will lose him

I think I’ve read that we are in the process of offering Gabriel an improved deal.

I think I’ve read that we are in the process of offering Gabriel an improved deal.

its got to before the world cup and a buyout clause in place of around £300 million and then manchester city have to show him that we can win silverware and keep pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.