Real Madrid Tickets

Bluebee2

Over in Madrid 30 sept/ 1 Oct they are playing Espanyol at home, has anyone been, any ideas on the best place for tickets etc, the club website is not the best .

when we played there first time I went on there website which I found fine and easy, ordered and picked up on day of game from a cash-type machine just put my cc in and out popped a ticket, very simple.

Be careful with the official site if it still goes through Ticketmaster.es, it wouldn't let me use a UK debit card when I tried last year and there are a lot of people who have had the same issue.

Had to go through Viagogo which worked fine (printed E-ticket on the day) but it ended up costing a lot more than face value. I'm sure there are better options away from the official site but we were a bit last minute and didn't have much choice.

Wheres the cheapest place to stay in Madrid?

Do I need to speak Spanish?
ha ha ha no most people speak English but they do like it if you speak some Spanish hello goodbye thank you, there are many places to stay go on booking.com get a hotel close to the metro its the best way to get round and cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.