Real Madrid vs. Barcelona - El Clásico (16/4/11)

Get in there Real! :D

Real should have won. They deserved. They were better with 10 men.

Ronaldo nice goal! ;D <3333

1-1 is advantage barca

real needed 3 and failed

the lineup and formation will not have pleased perez

Tevez City said:
I am glad that we got David Silva and NOT David Villa :)

I am glad that we got Silva and not Di Maria .. he was so close to join us!

Akai said:
Tevez City said:
I am glad that we got David Silva and NOT David Villa :)

I am glad that we got Silva and not Di Maria .. he was so close to join us!
Never liked Di Maria. Villa on the other hand was as much magic as Silva. I would have been fine with either, but I am happy we got Silva :)

Im happy with Silva because he is more creative..and we need a player like him more than Villa. He is also cheaper and much younger.

Whats wrong eith Di Maria? He is very good actually. And he could play alongside Silva.

He can play either as a inside forward on the right or as a winger on the left.

Young and kinda tall for a winger (179cm). I think Cristiano Ronaldo would be the perfect player for Mancini :D

A winger who is good in the air and has good physique. Thats what Mancini likes.

But either way...if we get Alexis Sanchez to replace Tevez and maybe a good left winger like Juan Mata in the summer..im happy.

The Arsenal Vs Barca Champions League game at The Emirates in the Champions League was more entertaining than this match.

intheknow! said:
The Arsenal Vs Barca Champions League game at The Emirates in the Champions League was more entertaining than this match.

The 5-0 El Clásico earlier in the season was more entertaining than both. ;)

Mourinho set up cynically and it led to a pretty boring game (except right near the end) but it worked! That's why Mourinho is a great manager, he will do whatever it takes - but Madrid is one of very few clubs where that sort of football may not be tolerated much by fans and brass alike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.