Real Madrid want Otamendi

Media ShaneBurns ? Is there is another ShaneBurns that we might get him confused with that he needs to put that in? Complete twat sick of seeing his crap retweeted, no dig at OP of tread! He was banging on about Pickford being a cert for us on facebook and twitter then goes deleting stuff. Arrogant twat when questioned on it aswell. Fair enough nobody gets it all right with rumours but he is not an anonymous poster on a message boards he is holding himself up as being an informed reporter.

I thought he had extra time off after the internationals at the back end of last season? That coupled with a supposed illness could make for a genuine reason why he's not been seen. However, if this is true, I'd snap their hands off. The guy is a huge liability. No reason not to bring in a replacement first though just to cover our backs.

I thought he had extra time off after the internationals at the back end of last season? That coupled with a supposed illness could make for a genuine reason why he's not been seen. However, if this is true, I'd snap their hands off. The guy is a huge liability. No reason not to bring in a replacement first though just to cover our backs.

He's in the training videos for last week.....

If he goes are we going to sign 2 center backs as we are already looking for one with him staying
Don't think so, think the assumption was any incoming cb would replace Kolarov or Otamendi, it's really the only way to fit into the squad assuming we get4 new fullbacks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.