Real Madrid..

pauljv92 said:
Crouchinho said:
Love the way Real Madrid play. Fast, attacking, counter attacking all at blistering speed.

Many people prefer the tika-taka keep ball and slow buildup of Barca, but that isn't my cup of tea. Each to their own though, they both play a great game.

It would be nice if Jose won the champions league and La Liga. He was written off before the season started

But thats because they have the players to do it? What players do we have that have pace honestly?

That's why you play a different sort of game, I take it you're a City fan? If you're top of the league you don't really need that style at all<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:31 am --<br /><br />
Castiel said:
Crouchinho said:
Love the way Real Madrid play. Fast, attacking, counter attacking all at blistering speed.

Many people prefer the tika-taka keep ball and slow buildup of Barca, but that isn't my cup of tea. Each to their own though, they both play a great game.

It would be nice if Jose won the champions league and La Liga. He was written off before the season started
I agree. Always liked Jose's style and I've never understood why people criticise it.

I don't think people liked his style at Chelsea because of the way he could win a game and kill a game all in one. He is the master at it.

They had a bit of the Fancy Dan stuff with Robben, Cole, Duff but could easily play the gritty stuff too

I think Jose likes to leave a hero, rather than one that fails, but I think he would be mad to leave really. He can do so much more

Crouchinho said:
I don't think people liked his style at Chelsea because of the way he could win a game and kill a game all in one. He is the master at it.

They had a bit of the Fancy Dan stuff with Robben, Cole, Duff but could easily play the gritty stuff too

I think Jose likes to leave a hero, rather than one that fails, but I think he would be mad to leave really. He can do so much more
True. When Robben and Duff were both fit we were an incredible side to watch. He didn't go out guns blazing against teams that could stand toe to toe with us, but against the league fodder he produced some impressive football. The problem was when they both suffered their unrelenting injuries which annoyed him so much that he eventually sold them. With them both out we sort of had to rely on battering ram tactics and game killing.

Real Madrid is his masterpiece side so far though. Their lead over Barcelona tells the story on its own. Not surprising considering the attacking talent he has at his disposal.

Basically Madrid are like United. plenty of power, speed etc. Only they have much better personel.

This style of play cannot be stopped that easily. It is much easier to stop the Barca style of play. Especially if you lose a key player like Xavi. The system relies heavily on certain players.

Add in the fact that Real have a deeper squad and you can see why they are romping it.

Having said all that in a one against one you have to fancy Barca as they are the better team without doubt and I still fancy them for the Champions League despite stuttering league form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.