Realism

robbieh

The reality is we have one hell of a squad.

The reason we are putting teams to the sword obviously has a lot to do with Pep's desire to play clever,attacking football.

We do also have a frightening number of quality players.

De Bruyne as many are now realizing outside of City is probably the best midfielder in Europe. He is as good as Iniesta at his peak .

Leroy is already better than Giggs ever was.

Gabrial Jesus at the age of 20 is an able replacement for one of the best strikers the PL has ever seen, and we still have Kun too.

And when you consider David Silva is operating at a higher level than ever and his namesake is of the same quality then is it any wonder what we are seeing weekly.

Honorable mention to Raheem who is not looking out of place amidst all this attacking mayhem.

It is true that Milan's back four of the early nineties is way ahead of our defense. But in terms of attacking intent it is fair to say the PL has probably never seen anything like it.

The great thing is that the players clearly now get what Pep has been telling them and are putting it into action instinctively. The only one who I feel still isn't quite there is Aguero as it involves a huge change to the way he's been used to playing but even he's giving it a good go.

Just to even it out.

It is still very early in the season and we are but two points ahead of the unwashed foul smelling swamp dwellers, and we know they are shit but the referees, the Premier League, Uefa, Eamon Holmes and beelzebub all like them and they have a great tradition of down right jamminess.

We could get lots more injuries. Our first choice Keeper for example would be a catastrophe, unlike the massive disaster that wasnt when Aguero and the lamp post had a coming together.

Its City.

Well thats about it, other than that I make you right.

The reality is we have one hell of a squad.

The reason we are putting teams to the sword obviously has a lot to do with Pep's desire to play clever,attacking football.

We do also have a frightening number of quality players.

De Bruyne as many are now realizing outside of City is probably the best midfielder in Europe. He is as good as Iniesta at his peak .

Leroy is already better than Giggs ever was.

Gabrial Jesus at the age of 20 is an able replacement for one of the best strikers the PL has ever seen, and we still have Kun too.

And when you consider David Silva is operating at a higher level than ever and his namesake is of the same quality then is it any wonder what we are seeing weekly.

Honorable mention to Raheem who is not looking out of place amidst all this attacking mayhem.

It is true that Milan's back four of the early nineties is way ahead of our defense. But in terms of attacking intent it is fair to say the PL has probably never seen anything like it.

Attacking wise we are up there with the first great Arsenal side under Wenger. Best I've seen but I would say we are deadlier.

Imagine a prime Henry in this side though. He's still the best player to grace the prem. closely followed by merlin.

I just wish we had a 29 year old Yaya in this team. We also tbh have to do it over a season not 8 games but it is an epic time to be a blue that's for sure.
I keep telling everyone that will listen. If Yaya had the right attitude he could have been up there with Messi and the diver. For someone to be so big, strong and nimble is unusual. Whenever he walks onto the pitch he looks like an adult playing against kids!

Attacking wise we are up there with the first great Arsenal side under Wenger. Best I've seen but I would say we are deadlier.

Imagine a prime Henry in this side though. He's still the best player to grace the prem. closely followed by merlin.

I agree with Henry being the best prem player ever. I think you have to give Shearer 2nd though. The perfect centre forward. Merlin will be up there when he hangs up his boots though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.