Realistic outcome now for rest of season

specialk23

Carling cup hopefully scrap a win! Fa cup forced into playing alot of kids due to date therefore i think chelsea knock us out, champs league quater finals or maybe even semis if we can avoid barca real madrid or bayern, and prem after leicester game today you would have to say aim for a top 4 finish but if we beat tottenham next week and arsenal beat leicester throws it wide open again. Your views blues???

Without creative players, like Nasri, KDB,off form Yaya and Silva,,If Fernándinho get injured
We can forget top4, Aguero can save top 4 with a change of tactics,

The carling cup for me at the minute i'm dreading, Champions League is over two legs so hopefully we will do enough over both legs to get through, Top four I just can't see us not at least finishing forth still if we did finish forth it would still be a failure to me we should win the league or at least challenge for the league and as for the FA cup depends on the team we play.

The carling cup for me at the minute i'm dreading, Champions League is over two legs so hopefully we will do enough over both legs to get through, Top four I just can't see us not at least finishing forth still if we did finish forth it would still be a failure to me we should win the league or at least challenge for the league and as for the FA cup depends on the team we play.
This is the thing for me. You could say I'm feeling entitled and maybe that's true, but why not at this stage? NYCFC, Melbourne, Yas Marina, as opposed to getting beat by Stockport County. Finishing fourth isn't failure, but it's also true we could have done better if that happens. Leicester deserve what they get, it's down to us to up our own game.

This is the thing for me. You could say I'm feeling entitled and maybe that's true, but why not at this stage? NYCFC, Melbourne, Yas Marina, as opposed to getting beat by Stockport County. Finishing fourth isn't failure, but it's also true we could have done better if that happens. Leicester deserve what they get, it's down to us to up our own game.

I don't really disagree with you there I was just a kid with my dad at those County games if there was ever a time in those days that showed how far we had fallen it was them County games County having bragging rights over us shudder I still can't believe how far the club has come from the 90s to now and I'm loving every minute of it.

No disrespect to County of course hopefully they will return to the football league soon.

My point is the high standards that have been set over these last couple of years by the players themselves then only finishing forth would maybe failure is a strong word to use but to me it would be a dissapointment, If leicester are to win the league then I will be the first to congratulate them and wish them luck for the champions league.

I reckon Spurs will win it personally.

Impossible to predict when we don't know which City will turn-up from one game to the next. Not looking good though.

League cup win
2nd/3rd finish prem
Quarter final stage chimps league
Semi final FA Cup

Too many injuries to key players and lack of true hunger in the team this year. Roll on next season.

If we win nowt this season there is only one person to blame, Pellegrini! The way he's managed the Squad ain't been good enough plus in training he must be doing something for us have had over 50 injuries this season.

I don't really disagree with you there I was just a kid with my dad at those County games if there was ever a time in those days that showed how far we had fallen it was them County games County having bragging rights over us shudder I still can't believe how far the club has come from the 90s to now and I'm loving every minute of it.

No disrespect to County of course hopefully they will return to the football league soon.

My point is the high standards that have been set over these last couple of years by the players themselves then only finishing forth would maybe failure is a strong word to use but to me it would be a dissapointment, If leicester are to win the league then I will be the first to congratulate them and wish them luck for the champions league.

I reckon Spurs will win it personally.
Funny thing is, few county regulars I know have gotten onto the new stand this season, the reason? To watch a better standard of football. I'm not sure that's exactly worked out tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.