D.Silva
Bernardo KDB Sanchez Jesus
Aguero

Jesus
Sane Silva KDB Sterling
Fernandinho
Bertrand Kolarov Otamendi Alves
Bravo
Some squad that, with Toure & Gundogan not even playing!!

Your second line up is fine but your first one is suicide. You've lined up 8 players whose instinct is to purely attack by having David Silva act as the pivot. You'd be better off replacing him with Toure or Gundogan.

You've also put Sanchez as a floating 8 which is a terrible idea, you'd be much better set up as a 442 with Sanchez dropping deep in CAM role when necessary.

My best guess at our opening day lineup ATM:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Stones
Bertrand
Yaya Touré
De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
Sané
Jesus

Bravo, Kolarov, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Sterling, Aguero

Only now do I fully appreciate the need for another forward player if Nolito joins Navas back in Spain. Just not enough on that bench.

My best guess at our opening day lineup ATM:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Stones
Bertrand
Yaya Touré
De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
Sané
Jesus

Bravo, Kolarov, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Sterling, Aguero

Only now do I fully appreciate the need for another forward player if Nolito joins Navas back in Spain. Just not enough on that bench.

Do you not think sterling, gundogan and aguero are enough attackingly on that bench????
The crucial area is full backs and that's simple, in your line up in walker gets injured our only replacement is fernandinho who is not a right back.

--------------------Ederson

------Stones --- Kompany----Otamendi

Sterling--------------------------------------- Sane
--------------------Toure----KDB

------- Bernardo----Aguero------Silva

or

--------------------Ederson

Sterling-----Stones --- Kompany----Mendy

------------------Toure

------------Silva------------KDB

----- Bernardo----Aguero------Sane

Do you not think sterling, gundogan and aguero are enough attackingly on that bench????
The crucial area is full backs and that's simple, in your line up in walker gets injured our only replacement is fernandinho who is not a right back.
We literally couldn't sign a 34-year-old free agent who's close friends with our manager and has openly expressed his desire to play in the Premier League. I really don't think we'll be able to sign two first-team right-backs this summer... I'd be pleasantly surprised if we managed one.

We literally couldn't sign a 34-year-old free agent who's close friends with our manager and has openly expressed his desire to play in the Premier League. I really don't think we'll be able to sign two first-team right-backs this summer... I'd be pleasantly surprised if we managed one.

I just think we should be focusing on finding decent full backs before attacking players. I think we already have the best attack in the league after signing bernado silva and players like sane sterling and jesus are only going to improve.

Have you thought for a second that with Pep being so tight with Alves, they just mustered up a quick scheme to drive up his wages which PSG happily paid for.
So we weren't genuinely in for Alves, and just rolled with it to benefit Peps mate.

Against Brighton I think it'll be:

Ederson
Walker Stones Kompany Mendy
KDB Yaya Silva
Jesus Aguero Sane.

I think it will be

Ederson
Stones Kompany Otamendi
Sterling KDB Silva Sane
B.Silva Aguero Jesus

Subs: Bravo, Kolarov, Bertrand, Gundogan, Dinho, Yaya, Roberts

Have you thought for a second that with Pep being so tight with Alves, they just mustered up a quick scheme to drive up his wages which PSG happily paid for.
So we weren't genuinely in for Alves, and just rolled with it to benefit Peps mate.
No disrespect but that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.