Realistic starting 11 and squad for next season

Badstuber has played 58 games in the last five seasons due to multiple injuries. If we're looking for someone to cover from Kompany's injury problems, he doesn't seem like the obvious choice. I guess as a free transfer, it's not a huge risk, but he would take up an overseas slot.

...............Ederson............
..walker...Kompany..Ota.....Danilo..
...B.Silva.....Toure...KDB......Sane...
........,..........Silva........
......................Aguero.......

I'd say that is our best Availble starting 11 at the Moment
Maybe Fern for Toure in Away games but at home he still seems to run the show most times

____________________________________ First 11:
_________________________________ Ederson
_______________________ Walker _ Kompany _ Stones _ Mendy
___________________________________Gundogan
_____________________________ De Bruyne _ David Silva
_________________________ Jesus ___ Aguero ___ Sane

That looks amazingly solid. A healthy Vinny keeping things organized behind that kind of talent up front should walk to the title.

....................................................Ederson
___________________________________Fernandinho
_____________________________ De Bruyne/gundogan _ David Silva
_________________________ bernardo/sterling ___ Aguero/jesus ___ Sane

Fernandinho has to start for me just to give a team a bit of physicality and defensive balance.

Looks good on paper but christ theres gonna be some high scoring games with that side.

Would love to see foden, denayer and tosin all in the first team mix this season especially with the likes of nasri, fernando, bony and delph all leaving.

....................................................Ederson
___________________________________Fernandinho
_____________________________ De Bruyne/gundogan _ David Silva
_________________________ bernardo/sterling ___ Aguero/jesus ___ Sane

Fernandinho has to start for me just to give a team a bit of physicality and defensive balance.

Looks good on paper but christ theres gonna be some high scoring games with that side.

Would love to see foden, denayer and tosin all in the first team mix this season especially with the likes of nasri, fernando, bony and delph all leaving.

Assuming we only have our fair share of injuries, we're going to have a helluva bench to call on. I did think that would hamper the chances of the younger players, but we'll have so much fire power on the bench Pep might be able to reserve the 7th spot for a younger player, at least occassionally. Offloading most of last year's squad players definitely opens up opportunities for a couple of youngsters, despite the new signings. Barring injuries we should be able to rotate the squad before and after CL games and after international breaks without any discernible reduction in quality.

Assuming we only have our fair share of injuries, we're going to have a helluva bench to call on. I did think that would hamper the chances of the younger players, but we'll have so much fire power on the bench Pep might be able to reserve the 7th spot for a younger player, at least occassionally. Offloading most of last year's squad players definitely opens up opportunities for a couple of youngsters, despite the new signings. Barring injuries we should be able to rotate the squad before and after CL games and after international breaks without any discernible reduction in quality.
Have you seen who we play?!

...................EDERSON
WALKER...KOMPANY...STONES..MENDY
.................DANILO
..BERNIE...KDB...SILVA...SANE
................AGUERO

.............EDERSON
....STONES..KOMPANY..MENDY
...DANILO..KDB..FERNA..SANE
...............SILVA
........JESUS....AGUERO

............EDERSON
DANILO..KOMPANY..OTA..MENDY
.......YAYA....GUNDOGAN
.............SILVA
STERLING..AGUERO..SANE

The permutations are endless, and everyone of them is fucking scary to try to match up against. We have to hope and pray that we are not beset by key injuries, because if we can stay fit, and the amount of rotation available should help the fatigue injuries, we look like we could field two teams to challenge for the title!

Just looking at the available talent for the "front" six is amazing! Almost wish you could play without defenders, much like we did last season!!! Even including a DM feels like you are weakening the team, because that front six could be eight or ten!

Roll on August 12th! Here's hoping it is not another fucking Swansea!

...................EDERSON
WALKER...KOMPANY...STONES..MENDY
.................DANILO
..BERNIE...KDB...SILVA...SANE
................AGUERO

.............EDERSON
....STONES..KOMPANY..MENDY
...DANILO..KDB..FERNA..SANE
...............SILVA
........JESUS....AGUERO

............EDERSON
DANILO..KOMPANY..OTA..MENDY
.......YAYA....GUNDOGAN
.............SILVA
STERLING..AGUERO..SANE

The permutations are endless, and everyone of them is fucking scary to try to match up against. We have to hope and pray that we are not beset by key injuries, because if we can stay fit, and the amount of rotation available should help the fatigue injuries, we look like we could field two teams to challenge for the title!

Just looking at the available talent for the "front" six is amazing! Almost wish you could play without defenders, much like we did last season!!! Even including a DM feels like you are weakening the team, because that front six could be eight or ten!

Roll on August 12th! Here's hoping it is not another fucking Swansea!

Spot on blue.....a totally interchangable team, which if we are honest about is not even finished yet because we could expect maybe 2 more in, and the possibility (i hope) of Foden impressing snd getting into the squad....... I cannot wait for the season to start

I don't see Badstuber playing LB for us because he's so much slower than Mendy, Walker and Danilo. I would expect our next signing to be a CB who can play LB though, unless Mangala impresses Pep.

It's possible that we're settling with 6 defenders as we could be using 3 at the back more this season.

~Goal~
Ederson
Bravo

~Defense~
Kompany
Stones
Mendy
Danilo
Walker
Otamendi

~Midfield~
Fernandinho
Toure
Gondungan
Silva
De Bruyne

~Attack~
Aguero
Gabriel Jesus
Sterling
Sane
Bernardo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.