De Bruyne
Sane
Sanchez
Silva
Aguero

The back 4 can handle defence duties! Lol

592e618e7effb.jpg

All out
Don't like Ederson wearing blue, could get confusing.

--------------Ederson-----------
Walker--Komps--Stones---Mendy
--------------Gundogan--------
B Silva---Silva--------Sane
-----------Kun-------Jesus-------

Think De Bruyne will lose out. Not entirely sure Pep fancies him in the long run. I think Pep likes players who give the team control. De Bruyne is wasted in that environment given the quality of his game lies in his final ball and he can be totally anonymous in the moments leading up to an assist.

I think playing the likes of Sane, Sterling and De Bruyne has negatively impacted our overall control over games and in turn that has made us look less solid. I think Sane will retain his place due to being fairly amazing post Xmas. Sterling will need to go up another level and try and add a finish to his game. To play regularly he really needs to show he's capable of bagging 20 a season.

I also think a lot depends on Ilkay. I think Yaya and Dinho can cover him though, albeit both different players.

We'll have to agree to disagree then.
The player who creates the most assists in the league will not be missing out.
The reason his possession stats are poorer is he attempts much riskier passes its a risk reward thing.
I admit his presence loses us a certain amount of ball control but all the possession in the world is useless without an end product and for his faults KDB delivers end product!
Its a squad game these days anyhow, they'll all get game time but I reckon KDB starts most games.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
VVD
Mendy
Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
RSC
Silva
Aguero

4-3-3

Ederson

Walker Kompany Stones Mendy

Gundogan Silva

De Bruyne

Jesus Aguero Sanchez

3-5-2

Ederson

Kompany Stones Otamendi

Sane KDB Gundogan Silva Sanchez

Aguero Jesus

So difficult to choose especially if we sign Walker, Sanchez, Mendy & another CB. Can't find a spot for Fernandinho, Sterling, Bernardo Silva and I even struggled for Sane.
We could potentially have the strongest squad in world football let's see how Pep can manage it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.