Reclaiming the taunts....

I used to love their 'Anniversary Celebration Parties' they organised! Haven't been any for a while, sad clowns. I'm sure a chant could be arranged for this.

We were shit we were shit
You were saying
With your banners and your songs you'd say
We were shit we were shit little city
But we'll be laughing come the end of May

The city sing..the Everton ran away.cause we will fight for ever more.. because of Derby day..this will wind up the rags. Haha.

We were here when we were massive then shit then massive again.

CITY FANS!!!

I commend you.

Years of following a club who sometimes made you question what you were doing with your lives. Hours of your lives dedicated to MCFC, never swaying from loyalty in the face of adversity.

Being the laughing stock with the worlds biggest club on your doorstep. So easy to follow success instead of failure but we stuck in there knowing that Utd as a club and their followers were the devil incarnate.

Now we bask in glory and watch as our tormenters who sang childish pathetic nursery rhymes or put up infantile banners self-destruct.

Their ridiculously silly “Massive” this “Stockport” that ….”Citeh” this or “Bertie” that bullshit. It’s biting them on their arses big time. We are reclaiming it all and laughing our rocks off at the cunts.

I have to admit I never thought I’d live to see the day Manchester City overtook Manchester United. Neither did I ever think we would win honours again.

Frankly I didn’t give a fuck. Frustrating? Yes….but going to aways with lads who thought the same and just wanted to be a blue and get pissed having a laugh at loads of different grounds no matter what league they were in was the best trip. Yes the football was wank at times and we got angry. Who wouldn’t?

Putting up with small clubs beating us regularly and really rubbing our noses in it. Did we fuck off? NO we didn’t!!!!!

So I doff my cap to you all no matter how young or old or where you live.

Well done City fans.

Respect to you all (mainly me).

You deserve this success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.