Recommend me a good orthopedic mattress.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bluemoon risin', 21 Apr 2017.

1. Barcon

Barcon

I know what the problem is, I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.
    My hamstrings are like piano wires and they need to be stretched. Same goes for the muscle in my arse cheek.
    What I need to do is stretch everyday, but ain't nobody got time for that. ;)

2. bluemoon risin'

bluemoon risin'

Taking the rise.
    You could be right mate, but if I find a big girl to share, we'd be lay there in a single bed looking like a big number 10!

A king size for number 1 here is what I'm after. For now at least.

3. bluemoon risin'

bluemoon risin'

Taking the rise.
    Only one arse cheek? Poor bastard. Did the moose carve the other off for ham butties, wi times being hard n' that ?

4. Barcon

Barcon

I got the other one shot off in Nam.

5. bluemoon risin'

bluemoon risin'

Taking the rise.
    Hmm, those Namibian poachers must of thought you were moose like big game mate.... " Off wid is ass"

Well half a big ass i better than nowt I suppose, certainly better than a bag o' buttermilk.

6. Bluemoon230989

Bluemoon230989

Hello mate.
    I've had back and neck problems for years and years. For the last five or so I've been on and off Naproxen and painkillers.
    Had a really bad spasm about three weeks ago and decided to see a chiropractor - she's bloody brilliant, I'm enjoying more freedom of movement than I have for ages and I'm in no pain at all. You probably won't get results overnight and it's not cheap, but it's good value for me.

Bed-wise, I always seemed to sleep well in a Premier Inn bed when I travelled over for a night out with mates - and it wasn't just the beer. There's a link from the Premier Inn website, or Google "Premier Inn Beds" and it'll take you to a site where you can order the full bed with divan or just the mattress. They're made by Hypnos, and take about six weeks to arrive, but, again, well worth the money and the wait.

Best of luck with it.

7. bluemoon risin'

bluemoon risin'

Taking the rise.
    Thanks for the reply mate. I no longer take any pain killers, rather feel the pain than mask with painkillers. I have Naproxen I occasionally take for Gout. Should really take a couple now as my big toe is calling out for them. Didn't realise they are good for back pain though.

I agree that Premier Inn beds are comfortable and offer good back support, will have a look, cheers.

8. Gelsons Dad

Gelsons Dad

sleep on the floor for a week.
    That will fix your back.

9. bluemoon risin'

bluemoon risin'

Taking the rise.
    I remember my old man in the 70s when he slipped his disc. He had my mum take the bedroom door off to lay on the bed. Seemed to work iirc.

10. bluemoon risin'

bluemoon risin'

Taking the rise.
    Just looked on Premier Inn link. The Hypnos kingsize mattress in their hotels is £525. Not cheap but being on the sick with back pain could very expensive as I don't get sick pay.

Any more recommendations are much appreciated.