Record attendance in Los Angeles today

there were a handful of crowd shots on my broadcast. probably 10-1 support ratio for Real but even some of them were applauding our goals

On mine a rather Oscar Wilde type with kept shouting what seemed to be "Gundogan you 're gay" top marks though he didn't pronounce the G

there were a handful of crowd shots on my broadcast. probably 10-1 support ratio for Real but even some of them were applauding our goals

I recon the number of Real Madrid shirts masked how many 'neutrals' were there & a lot of them were ooh & ahhing every time City went forward & unlike the Utd game, most converts watching that will follow City.

Been watching Sky this morning and they are remarkably positive about it including the crowd although their reporter mentioned that it was "partisan". I've no problem with that because it was true. All the better in my view.

One of the things that has pissed me off in recent years is going to America for promotional purposes and losing. The Americans love a winner and last night was a great advert for City.
Totally agree. These tours can only work if we do something special. Imagine the little kids who are totally outnumbered out there and they watch city stroll to another defeat. Hardly encourages them to keep with it. So last night is a decent result.

I watched the Utd game too. 80,000 there. A good crowd but it wasn't full. A very poor advert for Utd in so many ways.

I only saw glimpses of the Man U vs Real game but it was clear that the crude figure was exaggerated for the rags vs Galaxy game

Gunna go over to reddit and see how that statistic went down.
Ha! Yeah, that sub is filled with nothing but Salt. Someone posted a thread re-capping our ball possession last night, and the ENTIRE thread is just a giant circlejerk of how "unimpressive" it was. That style of football, "is no longer interesting". I for one cannot understand how any football fan can say that. Barca was one of the most fascinating teams to watch when they were at their Tiki-Taka peak. I'm am not sure WHAT they want to watch if you can't enjoy amazing possession football.

I would of liked the camera to show the whole stand of the crowd after we scored just to see how many celebrated the goals, just to see % celebrating.
Ha, Neutrals are a huge part of these games, and they'll celebrate any goal. People are just so desperate to watch football at the highest level here. Most of the time at these games, no one cares, they just want to see the best footballers on the planet.

Let us not get excited, did i not hear someone say at our first friendly the stand is usually packed to the rafters to watch people in funny hats sit on wild male cows and throw ropes round pigs :)

Let us not get excited, did i not hear someone say at our first friendly the stand is usually packed to the rafters to watch people in funny hats sit on wild male cows and throw ropes round pigs :)
Lets not get giddy 80.000 plus fans to watch two teams from another country is just fantastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.