Red Cafe In Meltdown Derby Special!

BlakeTheBlue

Get on this...

...Before they remove it from their Forum, it's Civil war on Rag Cafe ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/man-city-better-than-us-352615/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/man-city-bett ... us-352615/</a>

Re: Get on this...

Man City will never be better than us, until they win the title using home grown players, and buying players from money earned at the gate, not from what's been handed to them on a plate.
de Gea? Nope
Ferdinand? Nope
Smalling? Nope
Jones? Nope
Evra? Nope
Carrick? Nope
Scholes? Yes.
Nani? Nope.
Park? Nope.
Giggs? Yes.
Rooney? Nope.

So two home grown players out of eleven means they have challenged with, ahem, home grown players.

Nice one.

What a load of shite. Did we not last win the title with 11 Englishmen?

Bluemoon115 said:
Man City will never be better than us, until they win the title using home grown players, and buying players from money earned at the gate, not from what's been handed to them on a plate.
de Gea? Nope
Ferdinand? Nope
Smalling? Nope
Jones? Nope
Evra? Nope
Carrick? Nope
Scholes? Yes.
Nani? Nope.
Park? Nope.
Giggs? Yes.
Rooney? Nope.

So two home grown players out of eleven means they have challenged with, ahem, home grown players.

Nice one.
How about all them players the rags bought in the 80's that wasn't earned at the gate.

Bluemoon115 said:
de Gea? Nope
Ferdinand? Nope
Smalling? Nope
Jones? Nope
Evra? Nope
Carrick? Nope
Scholes? Yes.
Nani? Nope.
Park? Nope.
Giggs? Yes.
Rooney? Nope.

Nice one.

Fucking hell that must have been a sight, all those pension funds paying at the gate when the share issue was on offer!

They've taken 6 points from us, and are still only level with us. Over the course of the season we've done better than they have against every other team in the league than they have. The fact that we're level on points with them even after giving them 6 points, shows this.

Yes they spanked us earlier on in the season, but they got a win tonight with a single goal after a bit of sloppy defending, whoop de fucking do. This doesn't mean they're the better team. When Chelsea won the league we didn't say the times had changed. One title doesn't change much. They will just have had the better season that's all. If they were that much the better team than us, they wouldn't be level on points with us. Especially after stunting us for 6 of them.

Fucking hell,theres always one bellend !!!

lancs blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
de Gea? Nope
Ferdinand? Nope
Smalling? Nope
Jones? Nope
Evra? Nope
Carrick? Nope
Scholes? Yes.
Nani? Nope.
Park? Nope.
Giggs? Yes.
Rooney? Nope.

Nice one.

Fucking hell that must have been a sight, all those pension funds paying at the gate when the share issue was on offer!
Oh yeah, I was gonna go on a rant about that aswell.

I guess I bored myself into submission with pointing out how they have loads of home grown players.

Then again, I'm a very boring person.

Sorry but I`ve now found another knob !

The best squad doesn't always win.

It was so frustrating tonight. We had the weapons at our disposal but just didn't have enough willpower to utilise them. I don't care if they're better. We're good enough to beat them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.