Red Cafe In Meltdown Derby Special!

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
jrb said:
here's another cracker to go with the numerous others.

Thread.

Have Abromovich and Sheikh Mansour had a positive influence on the Premier League?

Sarni. Krakow. ( ;-) )

No, if anything Premier League with United competing against Arsenal and occasionally Newcastle or Liverpool was more exciting. They've had no positive effect at all - they've inflated transfer fees and wages so that the likes of United and Arsenal can no longer compete for all the top talent, they've basically created a closed circle at the top. Without them you could see the likes of Everton, Aston Villa or Newcastle in Champions League, earning a lot of money and progressing.

We'd probably be battling it out with Arsenal, Liverpool and maybe Chelsea (who weren't actually half that bad when Abramovich came) for titles. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/have-abromovich-sheikh-mansour-had-positive-influence-premier-league-352156/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/have-abromovi ... ue-352156/</a>
Fuck me. Do these pricks actually believe the shit they are comitting to type? Are they really that thick?

Many of them live in a make beleive world, where all there team came up through the ranks, they never pay top dollar for anyone, quite sad really they are immune from the real world, the next few years are going to come as quite shock to them when they go into a Liverpool type decline

The first two sentences of this post are unbelievable. I have to say that I'm delighted some of them are this deluded and this much in denial, although this fella (marjen) is a bit extreme: almost like a flat earther!

Oh, and he's not factored in their favourable decisions this season; sendings off for opposition teams, penalties etc.

"I'd say they've got the better first XI as of now. (Although full strength with Vidic back it evens itself a bit out.)

I think our squad is superior, as shown by us being right in it despite having a lot more injuries.

I do think they've played better football for longer periods than us this season.

They probably are a bit better than us on the evidence of this season, but we can still win it."

166516_10150120554980272_558940271_8224656_6759129_n.jpg

It took a very special set of fans to bang on at us about not winning anything for...how long?

Rags: ignorance and hubris, united.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.