Red Cafe In Meltdown Derby Special!

This ones my favourite http://www.redcafe.net/f6/i-am-upset-352617/

Diddums
Mancini-Ferguson.jpg

"Fuck off. Bitter cunts.

In response to the 'Man City are better than us' thread. Tonight is one of the lowest lows, a pure nightmare and I don't want to face the next week knowing the bitter twats will bealloverit. Butwe will always be better than them, always."

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Calling us 'bitter cunts' the best bit.

Mugatu said:
If I'm honest I've spent longer watching Rag Cafe than I have Bluemoon in the last 12 hours. It's quite good fun to see the despair, the worry, the desperation, the frustration... it's delicious really.

One or two of them are pretty fair surprisingly, I've been amazed that some are very complimentary about Yaya and Kompany.

And I see it's no different to here in a way, whingeing about how biased Sky and referees are!
Unbelievable

My finger hovered over the link to rag cafe for what felt like an eternity,but I just couldn't bring myself to click.
Thanks to those blues more intrepid than myself who were brave enough to venture there and share their findings.
Now go and scrub yourselves thoroughly in a hot bath,and don't do it again.<br /><br />-- Tue May 01, 2012 8:59 am --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
Mugatu said:
If I'm honest I've spent longer watching Rag Cafe than I have Bluemoon in the last 12 hours. It's quite good fun to see the despair, the worry, the desperation, the frustration... it's delicious really.

One or two of them are pretty fair surprisingly, I've been amazed that some are very complimentary about Yaya and Kompany.

And I see it's no different to here in a way, whingeing about how biased Sky and referees are!
Unbelievable Jeff

Was always told that City fans where BITTER according to RAG fans :) lying barstewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocco
I think maybe you don't get football if that's what you think. Nobody supports a team because they are the best.

You are kidding right? I'd put a wager that 80% of our support did just that when choosing United.

ye gods, give that poster a medal for realism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.