Red Cafe In Meltdown Derby Special!

For me this sums up how delusional they are:

Money can't buy class

Roody.JPG

article-1334511887152-129BEE85000005DC-799354_636x352.jpg

%255BUPDATE%255D+Ryan+Giggs+Got+Sister-in-Law+Natasha+Giggs+PREGNANT-2.jpg

Yeah, they just oooooooze class.

Meltdown with the cool kids on utdforum.com too....

Rooney is fucking shite isn't he?

What are his talents? Compare him to someone genuinely good like aguero and he's embarrassing. Poor touch, can't shield it, turns into danger, can't resist the useless switch to the wing, can't thread a throughball, not very good in the air. If he's our best player we seriously need some work on our coaching cos that was a shambles. Every city player looked more composed and assured on the ball.
:D

Re: Get on this...

Bluemoon115 said:
Man City will never be better than us, until they win the title using home grown players, and buying players from money earned at the gate, not from what's been handed to them on a plate.
de Gea? Nope
Ferdinand? Nope
Smalling? Nope
Jones? Nope
Evra? Nope
Carrick? Nope
Scholes? Yes.
Nani? Nope.
Park? Nope.
Giggs? Yes.
Rooney? Nope.

So two home grown players out of eleven means they have challenged with, ahem, home grown players.

Nice one.

Scrub one more off the list. Giggs signed for City's school of excellence prior to the Rags.

buckshot said:
For me this sums up how delusional they are:

Money can't buy class

Roody.JPG

article-1334511887152-129BEE85000005DC-799354_636x352.jpg

%255BUPDATE%255D+Ryan+Giggs+Got+Sister-in-Law+Natasha+Giggs+PREGNANT-2.jpg

Yeah, they just oooooooze class.

Don't forget national treasure bobby charlton, ticket touting twat!
All time hero Eric cantona charging more to play in the Munich benefit match than the actual recipients received.
Munich benefit match sponsored by AIG!

Yep they they're fuckin dripping in class!

I see Cuntanoid is at it again:

On the pitch I have no complaints

The way they have bought success however - it's a bit of a joke achievement really

A short history lesson for this mouthbreathing fuckwit - your morally bankrupt excuse of a football club has been buying success for the past 110 years, ever since the day John Henry Davies pitched up at your gaff so you've got no room to talk you stupid twat. And if you can't man up and accept that we're not going away then you'd better fuck off and take up trainspotting. Seriously, I can't stop pissing my sides at the beautiful thought that Manchester City FC is going to completely ruin the rest of your sad pathetic life you fucking shithouse ****.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Shite team,shite fans,shite ground,shite history,shite owners,shite manager,shite souvenir shop,shite car park,shite admin staff,shite groundsman,shite location,shite reserves,shite museum,shite celebrities,shite programme,shite pies,shite pitch,shite beer,shite fucking future.

... but other than that NF,are they OK ?? ;)

de niro said:
pmsl, they are proper fucking hurting. to be fair though they are not true utd supporters, they are plastics scattered all over the place and actually know nothing about utd or football. most proper rags i know accept we are just better at this moment in time.

Exactly this. Every single real rag I know will openly admit they are way behind us in quality. They are even using the "experience" card less these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.