Red Cafe In Meltdown Derby Special!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Shite team,shite fans,shite ground,shite history,shite owners,shite manager,shite souvenir shop,shite car park,shite admin staff,shite groundsman,shite location,shite reserves,shite museum,shite celebrities,shite programme,shite pies,shite pitch,shite beer,shite fucking future.

You forgot shite shit

Re: Get on this...

stony said:
chedinho said:
MUFCgal
First Team Regular

Posts: 17,461 Just like Chelsea, better than us due to billions.

they are getting bitter and twisted now.

MUFCgal is a famously rancid and humourless woman. She hates us with a passion rarely seen from someone who has probably never set foot in Trafford.
She is usually ranting about plastic City fans without even a hint of irony, which is pretty amusing considering her location.

Her fanny probably has fleas too, although this is purely conjecture on my part.

Hahahahaha! A clowns pocket with fleas. Keep bitching raggy

If we win the league and possibly go on to win it again - how long before they really turn on Fergie - fin brill the thought of him retiring on a real low

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Shite team,shite fans,shite ground,shite history,shite owners,shite manager,shite souvenir shop,shite car park,shite admin staff,shite groundsman,shite location,shite reserves,shite museum,shite celebrities,shite programme,shite pies,shite pitch,shite beer,shite fucking future.

Yer missed off the shite scarves!

M18CTID said:
I see Cuntanoid is at it again:

On the pitch I have no complaints

The way they have bought success however - it's a bit of a joke achievement really

A short history lesson for this mouthbreathing fuckwit - your morally bankrupt excuse of a football club has been buying success for the past 110 years, ever since the day John Henry Davies pitched up at your gaff so you've got no room to talk you stupid twat. And if you can't man up and accept that we're not going away then you'd better fuck off and take up trainspotting. Seriously, I can't stop pissing my sides at the beautiful thought that Manchester City FC is going to completely ruin the rest of your sad pathetic life you fucking shithouse ****.

Poetry. Take a bow.

Cuntanoid go take a shit.

onceabluealways said:
If we win the league and possibly go on to win it again - how long before they really turn on Fergie - fin brill the thought of him retiring on a real low

turned already mate, did a while ago iirc, a couple of years ago an away side got a corner at cold trafford, its was "fergie out" all the game.

My favourite was in the 'What did Fergie say to Mancini' thread (I haven't read any others) where Stubie1234 says "We would be winning if Howard was in charge"!!!!

But as de niro has said in an earlier post on this thread, the real as opposed to plastic Rags supporters concede that we have played better football all season. I have had texts and emails from quite a few today and last night saying well done to City.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS WITH MANCHESTER CITY

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.