REDCAFE / RAWK Posts of the day.

found this post just now.....at least one actually on there gets the bigger picture, although they are probably Spanish

Today at 12:22
FCBarcaFull Member

I think many are overlooking the bigger picture, CL titles are great but I also think City & their owners are trying to instill a philosophy and establish a playing legacy as evidenced by many efforts to mirror Barcelona's setup.

Domaine Manal la dame bleue.
Tears of Woe 201-6

Chablis Grand Cru.

100% chardonnay,oak barrel fermented.

Cleansing.Pure,crisp and dynamic.Delightfully long finish.
Nice to see this continuing release from HHs northernmost
Burgundy holding.
tumblr_n0jmojZ6Ir1s0t6o2o1_500.gif

JSIAB

Ragcafe stand up and give yourself a round of applause.
Where do you get these people from.
Outstanding.

26 minutes ago

JoaquinJoaquinFull Member

It's going to be hard to word this without sounding bitter about Pep going to City, But in a way I hope it all collapses for him when he is at the club (not just because it's City), solely for the reason that he continues to take the 'easiest' option.
There is going to be a job that he takes in which it doesn't all work to plan, and I think City could well be it. The squad is good, but it is ageing and needs possibly revamped, Plus we have seen from our own squad what can happen when you bring so many new faces in at once.

Am I thick or has this guy just completely contradicted everything he's just said?

I've always said a large majority of football fans aren't the brightest bunch!

Ed woodward looks like his mum shagged someone to get the job

When i lived in Rollingwood, Austin we had our own little police force, proper keystone cops stuff this was.
The local copper rode around in shorts with his fat belly out, turns out a local decent member of society needed a job for their son who was a lost cause.
Yep this chubby short wearing cop had a gun and was thick as two short planks.

He looked like a fat Woodward and he was as out of his depth as Woodward.

1. Today at 20:01
    #262Reportu
    KostieNew Member
    Jan 13, 2016
    Lets not knee jerk, for me City have just conceded the league and champions league today!

How they can disrespect Pelligrini and appoint another Manager during his tenure is beyond me!

Also good old Pep isn't inheriting a Munich or Barca team, City are defensively crap without Kompany and a Team with more overrated players than I care to shake a stick at......Egos spring to mind!

What we need to do now is to prepare for next season, that starts by consolidating this season.

We should appoint Mourhino, let him take us to FA Cup success, a decent run in the Europa Cup and finish 4th or above.

Let him get to know our existing players, get to know the strengths and weaknesses of our organisation and above all earn the supporters trust and respect.

We are the biggest club in the World, have the largest international fan base and are also one of the globally financial leaders in sport.

We will not be another Liverpool or Arsenal for that matter, we have to much of a international brand, image and sponsorship for that to happen.

However we do need so flex our commercial might and invest in our Coaching, Management and Team to compete next year against City and the likes....
    + QuoteReply
Love kk
Its a cult where every post sounds and reads the same and a dissenting voice is quickly silenced.

They are far worse than the rags and i genuinly mean that.
Does anyone else find it impossible format to read on a phone ?

some of their posts are comedy gold. apart from totally delusional they are so bitter. we've had Tevez and his "welcome to Manchester", we've had a semi final at wembley and the removal of that banner, we have also of course had agueroooooo, but nothing, absolutely nothing,has hurt them more than us appointing Pep, they were desperate for him, and if not then please don't let city get him. now he's like at the big Sam level. pmsl.

I am yet to be convinced by Pep. I really like his persona and style of management but he is yet to prove himself at a team which isn't one of the best in world football.
The premier league is also a completely different ball game atm in terms of competition. I honestly don't think he'll settle as well as some believe. It will take time imo before they see anything special from him.

And Mourinho (and so many top managers) has!? they are so full of shit. Predictable, cliched arguements to suit their own agenda. For once they could just say "Fair play!" but no they are too bitter and full of hate/rage that they can't take being the nosy neighbours for once.

It is the same argument people use to beat Messi with a stick "he hasn't proved himself with a relegation team!" like that is the only way to judge someone's quality..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.