REDCAFE / RAWK Posts of the day.

Wait a minute- Pep has his work cut out because we're weak at the back and have an ageing squad full of super egos! We're no Barca after all.
On the other hand Pep has taken the cowards' way by choosing a club full of top-class players, and winning stuff will not present him with any sort of challenge! Just like he did at Barca and Munich.
It's what he does - just goes to big clubs with good squads ( or overrated ones full of ageing egos )
Hang on a tick- were showing great disrespect to Pellers , getting another manager in while he's still here , but they have to talk to Maureen under Van Maad's nose because he's a better manager and they need to improve to compete with City,who are shit anyway and err just a bunch of ageing egos and also erm, have a squad of top class players.
Make up your minds you fools.

Fools - absolutely no doubt about it .

Biggest issue with them - F*CKING HYPOCRITES !!!

Wait a minute- Pep has his work cut out because we're weak at the back and have an ageing squad full of super egos! We're no Barca after all.
On the other hand Pep has taken the cowards' way by choosing a club full of top-class players, and winning stuff will not present him with any sort of challenge! Just like he did at Barca and Munich.
It's what he does - just goes to big clubs with good squads ( or overrated ones full of ageing egos )
Hang on a tick- were showing great disrespect to Pellers , getting another manager in while he's still here , but they have to talk to Maureen under Van Maad's nose because he's a better manager and they need to improve to compete with City,who are shit anyway and err just a bunch of ageing egos and also erm, have a squad of top class players.
Make up your minds you fools.

Absolutely sums up their hypocrisy coupled with their rabbit in the headlights response to events - they have no idea how to deal with things. Their arrogance tells them Pep had no other choice to come to them but it also tells them they didn't want him coz "he's not proven" anyway.
At the same time they call us rotten for going behind Pellers back ( not true - he announced the move ffs ) yet they are all courting Maureen (true from the fans- they are all calling for him ) yet they wouldn't do that a they aren't a sacking club ( tell Moyes that )
They are fools but they can't make their minds up because mid table mediocrity is new to them - the gold and green fears of a few years ago have come true - what makes it all the more enjoyable is that its sneaked up on them when they thought they may have avoided the worst ha ha a

My utmost favourite put down when they crow about attendances is "do you know that your record attendance is lower than City's and was recorded at Maine Road? Which is also lower than the English domestic record which City hold".

They never know what to say back because they don't know what the attendance record is, and that they were bailed out using our place. They honestly think the domestic record (barring Wembley) is their 74,000 or whatever. Twats.

turning on each other on RAWK tonight re the walkout on 77th minute. the out of town fans getting the brunt of it, especially the asian ones! funny how they want £100m stands, £100m players and transfer budgets but still want to pay 1990 prices. funny thing is the price increase only affects about 200 tickets, most prices are frozen.

turning on each other on RAWK tonight re the walkout on 77th minute. the out of town fans getting the brunt of it, especially the asian ones! funny how they want £100m stands, £100m players and transfer budgets but still want to pay 1990 prices. funny thing is the price increase only affects about 200 tickets, most prices are frozen.

Hi Shack,

Good win for you today.

And great to see Sunderland take a point off your 'lovely' neighbours!

yeah vienna 70 we are finding goals and a bit of form at last. nice to see klopp doing a great job with our neighbours !!

My utmost favourite put down when they crow about attendances is "do you know that your record attendance is lower than City's and was recorded at Maine Road? Which is also lower than the English domestic record which City hold".

They never know what to say back because they don't know what the attendance record is, and that they were bailed out using our place. They honestly think the domestic record (barring Wembley) is their 74,000 or whatever. Twats.

Allow me to enable you to gloat further. I had one clown this morning saying the HIGHEST LEAGUE crowd and HIGHEST EUROPEAN crowd at Maine Road were for matches involving the rags. I admitted that was true but then I asked him what the record attendance at Old Swampy is and which two teams played. He guessed at the rags and Arsenal and then had another dozen attempts until i informed him it was WOLVES and GRIMSBY. Strange but true. Also remind them of the fact we never had a 1st division crowd in the 1930's of 3679 either against Leicester.

Allow me to enable you to gloat further. I had one clown this morning saying the HIGHEST LEAGUE crowd and HIGHEST EUROPEAN crowd at Maine Road were for matches involving the rags. I admitted that was true but then I asked him what the record attendance at Old Swampy is and which two teams played. He guessed at the rags and Arsenal and then had another dozen attempts until i informed him it was WOLVES and GRIMSBY. Strange but true. Also remind them of the fact we never had a 1st division crowd in the 1930's of 3679 either against Leicester.
That's not true though! The highest league attendance at Maine road was city v Stoke.

You probably know this is a thing with them already but they seem to have lots of mates, let me elaborate.

For any issue where they can try and make themselves feel good and slag another club or something, one or two of them magically know loads of fans from that club. Who ofc corroborate whatever bullshit they are saying on rawk, i'll give you an example...

Rawk lying arsehole 1: City have lost their soul, used to like em but hate em now (nothing to do with them being jealous out their arseholes of us at all)
Rawk lying arsehole 2: Yeah most of my mates are City fans and all have stopped going now and hate what the club has become.
Rawk lying arsehole 1: Yeah they were a nice club (when we were not better than them strangely) shame.

Whatever the scenario, a dubiously large amount have first hand experience that proves Liverpool are great and everyone else is a complete immoral rotter.

That one about "daddy i know they fight and try..." or whatever the thread is,that was shocking, so much so i could not read it all due to over cringing myself.

Anyone else noticed that or am i getting away with myself?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.