Redirects from thread links

I've been trying to replicate this on my Android phone with Chrome and can't. Just how often does this happen to you people?

Ive only browsed on my android phone this last week and still get the occasional Uber but on the laptop this morning, im getting an occasional white blank screen in between page loads with what looks like a facebook redirect trying to happen? Stop and refresh immediately puts it right and loads the page as normal but its happened 3 times in the last 30 mins.

Windows 10 up to date, chrome up to date.

It's not happened to me on my android phone for over a week now. Hopefully sorted?

Anyone getting 'aw, snap something went wrong' popping up on the forum right now?
Make sure you've got the latest version 54 installed first, then if still having problems disable your extensions and re-enable 1 by 1 as it's possibly one of them causing it.

Damn, just got another one that's asking for my log on credentials from a dodgy xxxxxxxvirus.com.xxxxxxx or similar site. This was on Firefox at work again and despite killing the browser with task manager it popped up the same page when I started it up again but not the next time. Not sure which link it was, I'm on Chrome again now and am running a scan.

Anyone else or am I getting sacked in the morning?

Damn, just got another one that's asking for my log on credentials from a dodgy xxxxxxxvirus.com.xxxxxxx or similar site. This was on Firefox at work again and despite killing the browser with task manager it popped up the same page when I started it up again but not the next time. Not sure which link it was, I'm on Chrome again now and am running a scan.

Anyone else or am I getting sacked in the morning?

Turn off your phone, take the battery out, then throw the lot in the canal !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.