Reece Brown

leth

Looking through the squad list we've submitted on the Premier League website, we've listed Reece Brown as being with us. Does anybody know anything about this? I'm guessing it's the Reece Brown that's been at Birmingham City and has represented England at U20 level but if it is, it seems a bit strange that nothing seems to have been announced by either party. A quick google suggests he may have been on trial with us. Does this mean we've formally taken him on? Or is this a different, younger Reece Brown.

Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read a report that he had been on trial with West Ham, Bournmouth and City in the last few weeks.
I wonder if we've signed him.

Looking through the squad list we've submitted on the Premier League website, we've listed Reece Brown as being with us. Does anybody know anything about this? I'm guessing it's the Reece Brown that's been at Birmingham City and has represented England at U20 level but if it is, it seems a bit strange that nothing seems to have been announced by either party. A quick google suggests he may have been on trial with us. Does this mean we've formally taken him on? Or is this a different, younger Reece Brown.

Just curious.
I had him on my Career mode in FIFA 15 and he only reached 70 in overall. Doesn't become good in FM 16 either so I have my doubts...
He can play anywhere on the midfield as far as I know but his main position is on the right wing I think.

It's rubbish. We didn't sign him but the PL obviously didn't get the memo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.