Reece Oxford.

Good signing if we can get him.
Only based upon the few times I have seen him play we would have to let Denayer go to Galatasray with an option to buy, or sell to Arsenal as part of some deal for Bellarin. Would like to see Tosin stay, played well against Chelsea in the FA cup even if his distribution was a bit off but could really develop under pep.

we already have loads of talented young centre backs, who we could be making into the next reece oxford or the next best players. players like tosin and humphries, surely they should come first

we already have loads of talented young centre backs, who we could be making into the next reece oxford or the next best players. players like tosin and humphries, surely they should come first
Given the hit rate for youth players, you can never have too many. But yeah, whether we should be spending £15m on one is another question. I guess he'd have to become at least a half decent PL defender to make that money back.

Think he looks great for a 17 year old but hoping it doesn't mean the end of Adarabioyo and Humphreys who I hope are both given a chance. As people have said, you had never have too many talented youngsters.

16 year old kid who get Ozil in his pocket and won away at Emirates stadium.
also won man of the match.
the potential is there. he could be another Vieira.
great player with leadership quality. the attributes which is lacking at City.

Might not be used as a CB for us, could be the extra MF we need, particularly a defensive one since we have box to box and more attacking MF's already.

He can develop into an Eric Dier type of role for us. A guy who can play as both a defender and midfielder at times. Talent is there. 12M should do it, IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.