Reeves and Mortimer

blue12

At the Apollo on Tuesday 17th November ,I have 2 tickets will sell at £80 for both (face value ) as I can't make it now .
If interested PM me

Re: Reeves and Mortimer

Ah c'mon oakie, the twatting of eachother with frying pans must raise half a smile.... Surely??
I went to see them at the same place in 96 or 97, top night.

manimanc said:
Ah c'mon oakie, the twatting of eachother with frying pans must raise half a smile.... Surely??

Bloody hell mani,I can`t tell you how much I hate slapstick comedy.Just seen a trailer for that new Peter Kay show and what the fuck does it show ... him getting hit with some water.
Slapstick still rules OK !! Not in Winsford mate.I go to City home games to watch comedy. ;)

oakiecokie said:
manimanc said:

Bloody hell mani,I can`t tell you how much I hate slapstick comedy.Just seen a trailer for that new Peter Kay show and what the fuck does it show ... him getting hit with some water.
Slapstick still rules OK !! Not in Winsford mate.I go to City home games to watch comedy. ;)
is it water?
I thought it looked like a bottle of piss....
know what you mean,i`m sure a 5live commentator once called maine road the theatre of base comedy...

manimanc said:
oakiecokie said:
manimanc said:

is it water?
I thought it looked like a bottle of piss....
know what you mean,i`m sure a 5live commentator once called maine road the theatre of base comedy...

That was our old friend Stuart Hall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.