Ref for Everton (a)

Now we've been done for doing drugs according to some raggies. He might think we're on his level of being dodgy as fuck and give us a fucking break.

C0BuNQRXUAAnzNy.jpg

He's a disgrace, he doesn't apply the rules but he referees by reputation.

The fact he's been named as the best in the world is to remove doubt he is corrupt.

Have you all forgotten the Spurs results - off the top of my head I can remember so many times this twat has made it up.

When the scousers won the title was an absolute shocker, so many come to mind.

He's a disgrace, he doesn't apply the rules but he referees by reputation.

The fact he's been named as the best in the world is to remove doubt he is corrupt.

Have you all forgotten the Spurs results - off the top of my head I can remember so many times this twat has made it up.

When the scousers won the title was an absolute shocker, so many come to mind.

Spuds
Arse
Dippers

Matches off the top of my head he was bent as fuck.

People argue he did the sickswan too even in that game he denied us a penalty.

I cannot think of one decent ref in the premier league but there are some who seem to take delight in really fucking us over and I think he falls into this category.

I've checked the individual games for Clattenburg & Dean from 2010/11 to date. Clattenburg's done 24 PL games of ours of which 12 were against "big" clubs (rags, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs,Liverpool). Dean's done 26 of which 9 were against those same clubs. Our ppg are 1.41 under Clattenburg and 2.07 under Dean. To me, that's significant but it's even more interesting when you look at some of the individual games under Clattenburg.

In 2011/12 there were 4 games he reffed, 3 of which involved dubious decisions and two games where those decisions could well have cost us points. There was the 6-1 at the swamp, where Evans had just been sent off and Anderson bundled over Richards in the area. Should have been a penalty but he claimed it was a "coming together". 2-0 up against 10 men and he's knows we've won that. As it happens it didn't matter but he didn't know that at the time. Then there was the 2-2 draw at Fulham where everyone felt that Dzeko was fouled in the build-up to one of their goals. If he gives that foul then I reckon we'd have won that game so that counts as 2 points dropped due to a dubious refereeing decision in my eyes. Our first loss that season was at Chelsea where, at 1-0 up, again we were denied a blatant penalty for a trip on Silva. Had we gone 2-0 up, we'd probably have won that game, plus there was the Clichy sending off for two soft yellow cards early in the second half. So that's probably another 3 points he cost us.

The next season we drew 1-1 at Stoke after Crouch's blatant handball when he scored. Again, possibly another 2 points he robbed us of.

In 2013/14 there was the 3-2 defeat at Anfield, where he denied us another 2 nailed-on penalties and failed to give Suarez what would have been a second yellow card for a dive (which he'd given us a free kick for). You could argue we'd probably have won that if he'd given the first penalty and the red for Suarez, certainly got a draw.

In 2014/15 he reffed a 2-2 draw at Arsenal where Pellegrini claimed there were fouls in the build-up to both their goals. I think he was wrong on one but certainly right on the other and there was also a handball by Wilshere in the Arsenal area that didn't bring a penalty. Don't think there was anything too controversial in the other 5 games that season, which included the 4-2 loss at the swamp and a 2-1 loss at Chelsea.

Last season there were the two Spurs games, with two offside goals for Spurs in the first and that ludicrous penalty against Sterling in the home game.

And if your aunty had balls…sorry, but you can make a case for pretty much any and every game for decisions that go both ways. For all refs. There’s a lot of “probably” and “possibly” in your post. They go both ways and we’ve had our own shake of the dice from him and all other refs.

And if your aunty had balls…sorry, but you can make a case for pretty much any and every game for decisions that go both ways. For all refs. There’s a lot of “probably” and “possibly” in your post. They go both ways and we’ve had our own shake of the dice from him and all other refs.
So perhaps you can give me examples of where Clattenburg has given us favourable decisions that shouldn't have been given? And don't say Jonny Evans' red card as that was just him, for once, applying the laws. But hurry up as I may only have another 20 years or so to live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.