Ref for West Ham - FA Cup

Well he has sent someone off tonight in the Bournemouth v Arsenal match............. guess what a Bournemouth player. and as the commentary (written) on the BBC website says:

"Bournemouth's last 10 minutes will be played out with 10 men after captain Simon Francis is shown a straight red. He comes in on Aaron Ramsey and referee Michael Oliver sends him off.

Is it a red card? I don't really know any more. It was somewhere in the same ball park as Fernandinho and Sofiane Feghouli. It kicks off a bit too as players jostle and push each other.

Francis clearly mouthed that he got the ball."

I make no further comment............. apart from............... flaming referees ruining football since 2000!!!

Well he has sent someone off tonight in the Bournemouth v Arsenal match............. guess what a Bournemouth player. and as the commentary (written) on the BBC website says:

"Bournemouth's last 10 minutes will be played out with 10 men after captain Simon Francis is shown a straight red. He comes in on Aaron Ramsey and referee Michael Oliver sends him off.

Is it a red card? I don't really know any more. It was somewhere in the same ball park as Fernandinho and Sofiane Feghouli. It kicks off a bit too as players jostle and push each other.

Francis clearly mouthed that he got the ball."

I make no further comment............. apart from............... flaming referees ruining football since 2000!!!

Francis didn't get anything. The whole "tackle" was just really clumsy and about two feet in front of Ramsey. It certainly was not worthy of a red

Don't forget this one

Not PL ref but another one to the pile for the fair swede, he got away with strangling a player in Europe.
3A0961E300000578-0-image-a-5_1478200107825.jpg

Maybe no UEFA officials saw it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.