Ref for West Ham - FA Cup

When you read the catalogue of things ibrahimovic has totally got away with in half a season, firstly it makes you realise what a cheating dirty player he is and secondly you realise the level of decisions that have gone for just one of their players never mind the Rojos, Jones etc.

Well he has sent someone off tonight in the Bournemouth v Arsenal match............. guess what a Bournemouth player. and as the commentary (written) on the BBC website says:

"Bournemouth's last 10 minutes will be played out with 10 men after captain Simon Francis is shown a straight red. He comes in on Aaron Ramsey and referee Michael Oliver sends him off.

Is it a red card? I don't really know any more. It was somewhere in the same ball park as Fernandinho and Sofiane Feghouli. It kicks off a bit too as players jostle and push each other.

Francis clearly mouthed that he got the ball."

I make no further comment............. apart from............... flaming referees ruining football since 2000!!!

It looked to me that Francis scissored round the bloke's leg, both feet well off the ground, and not particularly close to the ball. I've only seen it once, but I think it looked a reasonable decision.

As for the writer, Rostance is just a crap BBC writer. The fact that he won't commit to an opinion is just him. Far worse than Feghouli's. The last bit about getting the ball isn't relevant if it's within sending off guidelines, just as it wasn't a defence for Fernandinho.

When you read the catalogue of things ibrahimovic has totally got away with in half a season, firstly it makes you realise what a cheating dirty player he is and secondly you realise the level of decisions that have gone for just one of their players never mind the Rojos, Jones etc.

'Twas ever thus! They can play like the shit they have, get back onto a mid-table even keel and the refs will do the rest! It is not swings and roundabouts, rough and smooth, what goes around etc, it is leg-ups all the way! Did the The Cherries get a player sent off last night for a 50-50 that could have gone the other way, and the Arse have an hour versus 10 with the ref chipping in when he can? Who, of those teams that the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya want in the CL so that clicks and circulation is on the up have constant fouls ignored, red cards downgraded to yellow or, more likely, not given at all, and which, when looked at in the week has the notion of a charge swept under the FArce Axminster? Yep, got it in one! The rest, have to grind out the results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.